#MyBagStory

Hola! Guys.
Hope you're all doing great.
A few days ago I received a parcel from @urbanethnicbags containing a pretty cupcake tote bag.  







The bag is pretty spacious. It has cupcake prints all over it and dahhh.. who doesn't love cupcakes.It has a glittery edge on the top which makes it way classy to carry.  The thing I like the most about the bag is the material it is made up of.
I am so in love with their collection of designer bags. 
They even customize bags according to your wish .. I  mean how cool is that! 

In pictures I have paired the bag with my white patiala salwar and kurti with a blue dupatta, statement silver jhumkis and a ring with a bindi on my forehead and I love how desi I turned out in this. 

Below I have designed some more looks to carry the bag with πŸ˜‚(yeah I'm crazy like that😜). 

Look oneπŸ‘‰ totes are talk of the town & for a boho person like me who carries just a notebook & a pen in bag to college this would serve a great purpose of being stylish & comfy at the same time. So, i would carry it with me to college with my regular college outfit that is a slogan tee & denims( because they are the simplest of things on planet) not to forget my flip-flops( because rains u see)

Look two πŸ‘‰ I love black & there is nothing that doesn't go with black( because it has to) so I think my black kurti with blue boyfriend jeans & silver earrings (jhumkis mostly). This bag is totally gonna add that jazzy effect to the whole look. My traditional Punjabi jutti goes without saying here😜

Look threeπŸ‘‰ I can carry this with the traditional kuchi maxi dresses which are trending lately a lot in vadodara.

Look fourπŸ‘‰ I can carry this while shopping wearing my off shoulder top. 

Look fiveπŸ‘‰with black tee & a printed long skirt. This bag would add the classy element. πŸ‘Œ

This is it for the looks, I can think of right now. I'm sure there will be more.
Do tell me what you think about this post and please share your looks with me in the comments below or you can tag me on my Instagram @colour_diva, I would love to read your ideas.

Until next time 

Lots of Love








Comments

  1. You have very good knowledge about hair care products write something on best skin care and hair care products at good price

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#ADenimStateOfMind

#BeingAnanas DIY

#SareeNotSorry Breaking fashion rules!